Kingdom Hearts Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Investigators

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link below. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link below to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit below.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Piece Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KHX
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
KHX

One Piece Discussion Empty
PostSubject: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:57 pm

Go Straw Hat Pirates!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://khinvestigators.ultimarpg.net
lionsbarrage
Admin
Admin
lionsbarrage

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:07 am

not really into one peice, tried watching it while toonami was still alive (stay gold toonami) but i never got hooked onto unlike, unlike naruto where one episode was all it took not even that.
Back to top Go down
KHX
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
KHX

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:27 pm

lol well honestly I think that when NA got One Piece we took out all the good stuff like the funny sexual humor and blood and swearing.
You should check out a couple of episodes in japanese if you need a website I have the best one out there.
Back to top Go down
lionsbarrage
Admin
Admin
lionsbarrage

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:59 am

IM well aware of all the mass changes because there was this video on youtube stating how and why, difference was unlike naruto the supplies didnt give a list of what u could censor and what they couldnt, so they just took a dump all over it, but even aside from that i dont care much for it.
Back to top Go down
KHX
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
KHX

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:40 pm

lionsbarrage wrote:
IM well aware of all the mass changes because there was this video on youtube stating how and why, difference was unlike naruto the supplies didnt give a list of what u could censor and what they couldnt, so they just took a dump all over it, but even aside from that i dont care much for it.
Oh right lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

One Piece Discussion
Page 1 of 1