Kingdom Hearts Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Investigators

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link below. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link below to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit below.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naruto Manga Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riku
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
Riku

Naruto Manga Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Manga Discussion   Naruto Manga Discussion EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:09 am

Discuss your thoughts on the Naruto manga.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga Discussion   Naruto Manga Discussion EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:56 am

I enjoy the manga better then the anime, (Well the anime in Australia)
For example, I was watching some Naruto last night on Australian TV and the bit where Lee is fighting that bone dude, they changed the druncken fist style to "The loopy fist style" They wouldn't even put the word "Sake" in the thing...they called it an Exlier...
I prefer the manga much more, because of this
Back to top Go down
Riku
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
Riku

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga Discussion   Naruto Manga Discussion EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:47 pm

Yellow Flash wrote:
I enjoy the manga better then the anime, (Well the anime in Australia)
For example, I was watching some Naruto last night on Australian TV and the bit where Lee is fighting that bone dude, they changed the druncken fist style to "The loopy fist style" They wouldn't even put the word "Sake" in the thing...they called it an Exlier...
I prefer the manga much more, because of this

But that's the English version, I prefer the original Japanese version.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga Discussion   Naruto Manga Discussion EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:55 pm

That is true, but I have seen the American verision and the Australian verision and the Japanese verison, and I really prefer the manga since I can't be bothered finding all the different stuff on youtube and the internet.....
The only problem I have with the manga is that it isn't in colour.....that's my only problem
Back to top Go down
lionsbarrage
Admin
Admin
lionsbarrage

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga Discussion   Naruto Manga Discussion EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:28 am

The only thing that is good about the manga is that its thr furtherst along in the actual storyline, cause honetsly the anime is better in terms of it matching up.

and the english version does say sake though, not for that instance but i know what u mean.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga Discussion   Naruto Manga Discussion EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:48 am

If I had a choice, I would read the manga cause that is the one that I can easily access....(from the shops)
But I do see what you meen about the anime, being the better..
Back to top Go down
lionsbarrage
Admin
Admin
lionsbarrage

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga Discussion   Naruto Manga Discussion EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:50 am

honestly with internet it easy to access both. the new anime and the new manga when its released every friday
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga Discussion   Naruto Manga Discussion EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:28 am

Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't explain
But Dad uses the internet a lot, (with his work...)
and I'd rather not use too much of it up....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga Discussion   Naruto Manga Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Manga Discussion
Page 1 of 1